los angeles, Looking for a bomb white female to cuckold me.

Donations if required.
Looking for first experince.
Must be discreet my gf is not into it and cant find out.

Attachments

• 259017_502264676450483_179242895_o-1-2-1.jpg
    259017_502264676450483_179242895_o-1-2-1.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 13
This makes no sense. :confused: This would not, even remotely, be cuckolding. :(
This would only be you cheating on your girlfriend so you can watch another woman have sex with a black man and possibly lick his cum out of her pussy or have some other interaction with her and/or him. Not cool. :devil:

Your girl deserves better, break up with her so she can find him.

You make a great point. Let me explain,
I tried to get her into it first with just interracial scenes
And stories and she was just not interested. I dug through the
Computer to see if these sites and pages were later visited by her
And nothing. She is just not into it.
As far as cheating well I allow her to go on dates and she allows me as well.
she selects caucasion fellows though.

If you know of any cuckold parties let me know.

So if you have an open relationship where you allow each other to go on dates with others, why do you need to be discrete? :devil:

In any case, it still wouldn't be cuckolding. A cuckold is a man whose wife has sex with other men. Many expand the term to include a girlfriend, but you aren't even including her as your partner in this escapade. :cold:

Although, as she dates other men, if you buy into the girlfriend cuckolding her boyfriend thing, you are being cuckolded whenever she goes out with other guys! :dance:

There, now you can stay home and masturbate like a good little cuckold while your girlfriend is out cuckolding you with a white guy. :D (BTW, race has nothing to do with cuckolding.)

I appreciate your encite and I thank you for sharing your knowledge.
still I would love to watch or get involved if possible.
Though I would love to offer my woman THATS not possible.
discreet because I want it that way.
Do you throw or attend parties?

I appreciate your encite and I thank you for sharing your knowledge.
still I would love to watch or get involved if possible.
Though I would love to offer my woman THATS not possible.
discreet because I want it that way.
Do you throw or attend parties?

Not into parties, at least not the type you are thinking of.

Why don't you suggest to your girlfriend that the two of you bring in another guy to do a three way (menage a trois)?Not as in cuckolding, but as two guys both doing everything they can to give her a good time.
While not exactly the same as simply having your girl fuck another guy while you just sit there watching like most guys want to do, you would be doing what a good cuckold does: you actually get involved and do things to add to her pleasure.
Eat her pussy while she is getting fucked from behind, caress her breasts while he eats her, maybe team up and give her a double penetration. Use your imagination and whatever part of her isn't being stimulated by the other guy, you take care of. The happier you make the experience for her is the more receptive she will be to making you happy as well by playing a part in your fantasies. I'm not saying to expect it to be quid pro quo, just that she will probably be more inclined to consider doing the things that you desire.

If you can get her into doing this and she enjoys it, then its just a question of finding a black guy that she might be attracted to, if the IR thing is really all that important to you.

As a single guy looking for a couple to play with, which is what you are doing even if you are hoping to find a woman to let you tag along while she fucks other guys, you're on the bad side of the odds. Most couples are looking for "bulls", not submissive guys making believe they are cuckolds. Not saying it's impossible, just that it's pretty rare.

If you and your girl are that adventurous sexually as to have an open relationship, I think your best bet is to expand her sexual adventures by becoming involved with them and see where they take the two of you. The more things she tries and finds that she enjoys, the more likely that eventually she will be willing to try some of the things you would like her to do.
Stop focusing on the things you want for now and focus on whatever it is that turns her on. Sometimes the faster way to get somewhere is the route that looks longer.

You write well and I appreciate the advice thank you.
Believe me I tried she is just not interested in anything like that.
Our sex is great and she is wonderful so I try not to push it..

Maybe one day.

Back