Los Angeles Cuckold Couple Seeks Black Man

We're a 40 year old white couple from Los Angeles. Wife loves to fuck black guys while I watch. She's a petite in shape blonde. Very classy and attractive. We've been doing this for about 4 years and loving it.

We are seeking an ongoing boyfriend for the wife, must be hung at least 8 inches, clean and non pushy. San Fernando Valley area. Send me a PM and way to contact, do not reply to this thread, send me a private message so I'm sure to get it. Include your email and where you live. We are for real and not into endless emails or chat, let's meet and do this.

We are still looking, haven't found anyone from this forum yet. One guy emailed us but disappeared when it came time to meet. If anyone on here is for real, non flakey, doesn't want to waste time chatting or emailing and is ready to meet, send us a PM on here with your email and we'll arrange a meeting for a coffee or a couple drinks. We're always ready to go.

We are still looking, haven't found anyone from this forum yet. One guy emailed us but disappeared when it came time to meet. If anyone on here is for real, non flakey, doesn't want to waste time chatting or emailing and is ready to meet, send us a PM on here with your email and we'll arrange a meeting for a coffee or a couple drinks. We're always ready to go.
Im in Los Angeles and willing to chat/meet

DO NOT leave messages here and expect me to read them. Send me a PM on here with your email and we'll arrange a meeting.

Sorry but the south bay area is a 90 minute to 2 hour drive from where we live in the valley. It's our experience that people seldom actually show up if driving that far and if they do, it's a one time thing.

Back