LOS ANGELES COMMUNITY

Is it possible to get this tight latina pussy some good clean big black cock?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
In Los Angeles on the Westside. Definitely have an Alpha BBC friend for women and couples. He is in his 40's. Has a beautiful cock. He and his girlfriend are very safe and very fun.

Also I have a few female friends who like to swing and are into black guys. Very attractive Alphas who are local, please feel free to say hi. If we click, I would love to have some big swingin' dicks we can call in as reinforcements when we are up late partying.

Yes, it seems too good to be true. I promise it's better. :) There are still real swingers out there. Join us!

Here is one of my friends. I have plenty of pics:
image.jpg

Gre
In Los Angeles on the Westside. Definitely have an Alpha BBC friend for women and couples. He is in his 40's. Has a beautiful cock. He and his girlfriend are very safe and very fun.

Also I have a few female friends who like to swing and are into black guys. Very attractive Alphas who are local, please feel free to say hi. If we click, I would love to have some big swingin' dicks we can call in as reinforcements when we are up late partying.

Yes, it seems too good to be true. I promise it's better. :) There are still real swingers out there. Join us!

View attachment 695917

Great body on her I'd hit that

View attachment 695917
I would love to fuck your friends dude ;) she is so hot

Back