Los Angeles California clubs?

Memorial Day Weekend event inside a private club in North Hollywood, fourth year hosting this event and every year it has been epic. Looking for single ladies and couples mainly looking to come out Sunday May 27th

Can single guys attend?
Where is info for this place? Flyer or website or something?

check out nasca,com a couple told us about it and it lists most of the clubs that are registered and how we have found plaes to go

Awesome party is all I have to say. Like Zorn456 says all the BBC you want. He met us at front entrance and introduced us to all his friends BBC and had a amazing night. I had sex 20times with 14 different Black Men not counting all the giving head and being eaten out by Black guys. Zorn456 can vouch for me as he seen it all and played with me at 2 different times. didn't stop fucking till 5:40am due to club closing at 6:00am. will definitely be attending these parties. Everyone very cordial and polite. If I had to rate this club it would be a "10" attractive and clean men
We have had male watch and mfm already. We started to experiment with large black dildos and we became very comfortable with the idea of her fucking bbc. We are in san gabriel valley. Have you met any easy going 10"+ bbc here that you wpuldnt mind recommending to us thanks.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170111-142859.png
    Screenshot_20170111-142859.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 121
Our next parties are as follow

Thursday June 7th a small party best intro to the club

Friday June 15th should be a nice crowd

Saturday June 30th Co Host Cala Craves and will be packed and busy

Ladies and couples hit me up

Fellas must have pictures and tell me more about you

I have been hosting parties for years in L.A. most of them have been held inside a private club in North Hollywood. the club itself is a BDSM club that host all types of events and it is an anything goes club as long as you are a member or a guest.

There is a party May 10th 2018 and than another one Memorial Day Weekend Sunday

We have other events if any couples and single ladies are interested
Name of club?

Back