Los Angeles based attentive wannabe Cuck looking for friends

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself Here' started by hdsmman, Nov 2, 2015.

1. hdsmman

hdsmman New Member

Hi everyone. Looking to make friends and potentially find a woman to date who loves this lifestyle. Also open to serving a couple who don't have a cuckold in the mix but would like an attentive and submissive friend.

A few things about myself:
    1. As you might have guessed I have a tiny cock. 4.5 inches when hard.
    2. I am very attracted to women who love cock and find Alpha males sexy. Size queens are the best! Jealousy and humiliation are powerful aphrodisiacs. I have always wanted to find a woman who holds the perfect balance between loving and cruel.
    3. I date a lot - yes, despite the tiny cock - and love swinging. I have yet to find a relationship where I can combine items 1. and 2.
    4. As I have posted, I do not enjoy giving head to men. Oddly I find myself fantasizing about it. Especially when a woman or women are watching. With the proper training I think maybe I could learn to enjoy it. Women and couples with an interest in this kind of social reinforcement please say hi.
    5. I have always felt that some aspects of feminization should be a part of a submissive, cuckold relationship. Doesn't have to be crazy but they seem to be related.
    6. I hang out with an older Interracial couple from time to time. They are amazing and we have an incredible time. I would love to bring around women or other cuckold couples to play with him (and her) if anyone has an interest. They live up to the intrigue I promise.

If there is more I should post or if you have any questions, please let me know.

I am always happy to pay respects to Alphas on this site and women who are here for them. Please post or contact me. I will reply to any communications in a respectful and, I hope, entertaining manner. ;)

#1 hdsmman, Nov 2, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2015