Looks Like I Got This All Wrong

I thought this was a general interracial sex site, where blacks (men or women) and whites (men or women) could arrange "hook ups", talk about past interracial sex experiences, etc. It appears as though this site is for non-black women -- namely white women -- to meet black men. Before I proceed any further and embarrass myself by attempting to meet a black woman, I just want to make sure that I understand things correctly: As I white dude, is it permissible for me to try to "hook up" with black women here? Or am I on the wrong site?

Yes, it is totally permissible for a white guy to try to hook up with a black woman ... or a Latina or Asian. Just as long as whatever the match up is that you seek is an interracial one all is good!

The only problem is that there are very few black women participating on the site at this time. :(
If you hunt for them, there are a few threads devoted to black women and a few for Latina and Asians as well.

Check out the Mission Statement, the Rules and get yourself verified as a 'Real Person" (see the messages I left on your profile) and then start a thread for what you hope to find.

Best of luck.

You can try but the vast majority of people on here are black men and white women and white men who want to be cuckold.

Reactions: wit
Yes, it is totally permissible for a white guy to try to hook up with a black woman ... or a Latina or Asian. Just as long as whatever the match up is that you seek is an interracial one all is good!

The only problem is that there are very few black women participating on the site at this time. :(
If you hunt for them, there are a few threads devoted to black women and a few for Latina and Asians as well.

Check out the Mission Statement, the Rules and get yourself verified as a 'Real Person" (see the messages I left on your profile) and then start a thread for what you hope to find.

Best of luck.
I think black women are already getting big cock. Why will they come out looking for smaller cock?

I think black women are already getting big cock. Why will they come out looking for smaller cock?
I used to work every day for years with a large number of black women. They used to laugh out loud at the idea. Seriously. I remember them seeing a white girl chasing after a black guy and say something amongst themelves like "honey I had that dick and it was little and lasted 2 minutes" and they'd all laugh.

First, because all the bullshit about white guys all being hung like hamsters is just that- bullshit.
Second, because relationships are about more than the size of someone's dick. A lot more.
I agree and respect our point. But we are talking of a woman moving away from her husband to get cock elsewhere. I think if she wasnt getting love, she wouldnt be with her husband. She loves her husband, but wants a bigger cock. Hence she looks for a black stud.

A black girl - if she loves her husband, she neednt look anywhere. She is already getting a big cock.

Now the point as to if a black cock is bigger than white. I would say there is strong evidence that says that this is in general true while you will find exceptions.

I agree and respect our point. But we are talking of a woman moving away from her husband to get cock elsewhere. I think if she wasnt getting love, she wouldnt be with her husband. She loves her husband, but wants a bigger cock. Hence she looks for a black stud.

A black girl - if she loves her husband, she neednt look anywhere. She is already getting a big cock.

Now the point as to if a black cock is bigger than white. I would say there is strong evidence that says that this is in general true while you will find exceptions.

Actually, most women go outside their marriages not only because they are sexually unfulfilled, but emotionally as well. Hubby isn't paying attention to them, making them feel desirable and loved, the dating stopped and she got bored.

Second, not all black men are hung large either. According to most studies, there is only a small size advantage as an average which means only a slightly higher number of black men have dicks in the exceptionally large range than do whites and the average size for both is very similar.
Only one of the black men my wife was with prior to meeting me, had a larger dick. Most were lacking in the girth department as well. One of the largest was an Asian guy- like you say, there are exceptions.

In any case to assume that just because a black woman is married to a black man automatically means she is enjoying a big dick, isn't necessarily the case, or that he knows what to do with it and the rest of what he is supplying may not be cutting it either.

Just having a big black dick doesn't do it for a lot of the white women on here either, if you read through some of the threads.

Just as some white women look for their ideal black man and end up leaving their husbands, don't doubt that an unhappy black woman might be looking toward whatever she feels going white might give her.

Beside, many people just prefer being with interracial mates for the simple fact that that is what turns them on. Black women are no exception.

... I just want to make sure that I understand things correctly: As I white dude, is it permissible for me to try to "hook up" with black women here? Or am I on the wrong site?

Wop, I've been on this site almost as long as anyone, I imagine (4 years), and I honestly can't recall ever seeing a black woman (even one that's pretending to be) on this site as a member.
Sort of like fishing in a dry pond ... you can fish, but you probably won't catch what you're looking for ... :happy:

Last edited:
Back