looking to suck bbc

It's been a long time fantasy of mine that I'm looking to explore. I'll admit I am still a little shy about it and don't even know if about my bulls would want me alone. Inbox me , if you are! serious about your fantasy becoming reality

Figured I'd start this thread looking for advice from others and to see if any hung bbc in the Philly area might want to teach me to worship his cock.

It's been a long time fantasy of mine that I'm looking to explore. I'll admit I am still a little shy about it and don't even know if about my bulls would want me alone.

Figured I'd start this thread looking for advice from others and to see if any hung bbc in the Philly area might want to teach me to worship his cock.
Love to help u anytime"two (BULL) are better than anytime , inbox for cock photo!

It's been a long time fantasy of mine that I'm looking to explore. I'll admit I am still a little shy about it and don't even know if about my bulls would want me alone.

Me to suck and get fucked 2 black men took my white ass at 13 I've craved it ever since

Back