looking to share wife with other man

cuckwanabe

Male
From
NY, US
I want my wife to fuck other men, my friends mostly but BBC would be best. We have been marrried for 4 years she is 28 and really nice looking, petite ,tight body and very cute. She does not know that I want her to fuck other men, but I have given her hints.. Alot of my friends are single guys, they are always flirting with my wife, I have told them all that its ok ..I don't mind. N that they can do anythin to get in her pants, I like for them to come over when I'am gone, maybe one of them can crack that safe. The perfect storm for me would be that my wife would have a affair with one of my single friends, thats perfect because my friends are always stopping by, when i'am home and when i'am gone. She can fuck them in our bed,when i'am working. Also the friend can tell me how she's doing, and I get sloppy seconds. I welcome any man that wants to fuck her, the more the better. She is a bit shy at times but a big freak in bed.... I would love to blindfold her n let. A.BBC fuck her..just cause she says tht she will never do a blk guy.....I hope a guy brave enough steps up n helps me fck my wife...

Back