Looking to progress from threesome

We are in our early 50s .hubby is muscular but undersized in the cock department.
I am a slim redhead .
We have had a threesome experience with a well endowed guy and it has been a revelation for me .
His bigger size had me orgasm intensely several times .
We now seek to try a cuckold experience as hubby accepts that I must have this experience again and that he can't provide it .
Just looking for guidance .

happy to help where i can
Hi and thanks for the response.
We are in The UK .
The intense orgasms I have had with our hung friend lead me and hubby to conclude that a cuckold sex life will suit us.
Part of my pleasure will be in humiliating him and in some way to make him suffer for all those years of poor sex.
What has been your experience in humiliating and controlling cuckold husbands?

love humiliating and controlling cucks
the fact that they cant satisfy their own woman is humiliation enough without a BBC fucking her in front of him and pointing that fact out
control is easy make him strip in front of me while i am dressed and he is mine

love humiliating and controlling cucks
the fact that they cant satisfy their own woman is humiliation enough without a BBC fucking her in front of him and pointing that fact out
control is easy make him strip in front of me while i am dressed and he is mine

I plan to make him clean me when the bull has cum inside me .hubby knows that I will make him suffer and he is turned on at the thought of seeing me stretched open by a big cock.
A slightly more extreme side of my desire is to reach a stage where hub can't get an erection in the bulls company .I have read that it's possible by use of verbal bullying and the use of ball weights to make the cuck so intimidated by the bull that he is impotent.
Cuck has to wear a ball weight almost permanently , when in the bulls company , his wife clamps on another weight to double the load. This creates a dull ache in hubs balls and cock . Further to this , just as the bull begins fucking the wife , she clips on another weight to push the sensation from dull ache to pain. The weight only comes off whenI the bull has seeded the wife.
Also in between meetings , the bull will speak on the phone to the cuck whilst the wife adds weights to his balls ,thus the hub associates pain and discomfort with the bulls voice.
What form of verbal bullying do you use?

when he cleans you he will see how your pussy lips gape
verbal bullying will cause him to loose his erection almost instantly
a good dom bull will intimidate him much more than ball weights ever could i have had cucks piss themselves in fright but if you want to use them up to you
the bull grabbing his balls will work as well
yes phone intimidation works but your cuck must be naked
depends on the cuck.

Back