Looking to cuckold white husbands

gerard

02.jpg 01.jpg 03.jpg
Hello.....I'm a attractive well hung ( 9 inches when fully hard )black man 35
years old who live in Alabama.
I totally love cuckolding southern white husbands and love sexually satisfying
their white wives while the husbands watch and jack-off.
Would you like to watch your sweet southern white wife on her white knees
kissing, licking and sucking my BIG HARD BLACK DICK AND MY CUM FILLED BALLS.
then watch me get your sweet wife on the bed and deep fuck her juicy married
white pussy really good
E-mail me and lets talk about your sweet southern white wife

Last edited by a moderator:
J-H-C GERARD from Alabama, Giant black cocked Black MAN how can we can compete - the answer is naturally staring us in the face I guess!(

It is our duty to serve you as a black man sir. Our white females are yours for the taking and I am sure that you, as a black man would place us off limits to the white pussy. If so we understand because the black mans dick gets top priority and your cum goes where ever you say it goes. Actually I would feel privileged to hear a black man say that he wants to watch me lick his black cum out of a white pussy.

hell man ive never seen a cock hang like that , my wife would love it pushed in her pussy bare back . its a shame you live in the us as i live in the uk .my wife loves really thick cock and a big head , how big is yours when hard ? if you wont to talk email me at templar_1@hotmail.co.uk

What an absolutely magnificent cock you've got. It would be an honour to suck and wank it til hard so you could then fuck my wife and deposit a full load of your sperm into her.

would be happy to deliver my wife to you,sir.i hope i my service you also.you have a beautiful cock.would love to clean her out and you off when done

Back