Looking to BREED your Wife : punebull ! India, Pune Based BULL here !!

A Genuine BULL Looking out for Exposure In PUNE CITY !!

Experiences : 7 Couples (till date) from overall INDIA !!

I am interested in Open Minded ,laid back and non-judgmental cuckold couples n ladies ,who have reached certain phase in their life where they are comfortable with their marital relationship and want to try other new spices of life (Threesome/voyeurism/seducing/flirting/role play/cuckolding ) than the usual Vanilla stuff...I am well educated and mannered,well endowed,highly motivated in sexual pursuit with right minded people who are equal in sexual appetite.I am sexually creative and a passionate sex partner.I am fully single and out of any commitments nor looking for side fun.I am not a desperate single as well. I love to make a woman hot and desirable before I proceed.I am good with communication(how else to please a woman without listening to her needs),to make both the partners involved feel at ease.I am Well endowed and a very late cummer , can hold it till the partner achieves multiple orgasm and stay hard for longer period of time.

I like married wives who know what they want and ready to get it in smart and no drama way and enjoy Sex .I like the cuckolding and 3some part and have enjoyed it with some of my closest couples.for this,couple should have good understanding,as they say "u cant make brick outta *******".I am no newcomer when it comes to playing with condoms on.

I am looking for Guilt free lustful sex with no or little emotional attachment and the friendship that comes out of it.I am patient that means I dont like being sticky and pushy and expect the same from partners as well..that also doesnt mean i am "wham bham thank you mam!" type.I am fun to be with and easy to get along.I am open to anything from benign flirtation to exhibitionism to real sexual meets.So getting into bed and sticking it in is not my goal.Things are best enjoyed when savored.

Note: I respect the people getting involved with me..I respect their personality,privacy and free will.

contact me to watch me live on

4.jpg 4.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg

Back