Looking to be humiliated, I need it please!!

Should I transition to female?

• Yes do it

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • No suffer small dick sissy

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters

Eric and Susan

Couple
From
MI, US
I've got a super small dick, my gf knows, but she's in jail till Nov. She doesn't know that my dick has lost over 2 1/2 inches since she went in. I went to see Dr who said my estrogen level is higher than most men, and it's going to shrink more, or stay, but will not get bigger. I've had a stressful day, and how I usually deal w it is being humiliated. I know black men are alpha. When I was arrested a few years ago in GA. I was in for 3 months. First off I had panties on. The guards literally walked me in front of everyone to show, and then search me. My dick got scared, cause it hid from all the massive black dicks. When I was given my clothes for jail, I had pink women's panties, not boxers. I wore the panties. I was humiliated everyday. They called me Stephanie. I did end up w a bunny who basically told me I was going to be his sissy. He D undress in front of me, his huge dick, finally ended up in my mouth. I'm not embarrassed. I actually was turned on knowing all the people in there knew. He was able to get me a girls outfit, pink. And I'd answer to Stephanie. I swallowed so much cum, I'm surprised I didn't gain weight. He had 4 guys in a row basically mouthfuck me. My gf loves reminding me of it. Well like I said I'm not embarrassed, and love seeing fine white girls w black men. Esp if they have black children. That's how small my dick is. I have had bout 10 girls this week say how my dick is so small, that pussy lips are bigger than me.

Attachments

• IMG_20170421_173931.jpg
    IMG_20170421_173931.jpg
    486.6 KB · Views: 20
I've got a super small dick, my gf knows, but she's in jail till Nov. She doesn't know that my dick has lost over 2 1/2 inches since she went in. I went to see Dr who said my estrogen level is higher than most men, and it's going to shrink more, or stay, but will not get bigger. I've had a stressful day, and how I usually deal w it is being humiliated. I know black men are alpha. When I was arrested a few years ago in GA. I was in for 3 months. First off I had panties on. The guards literally walked me in front of everyone to show, and then search me. My dick got scared, cause it hid from all the massive black dicks. When I was given my clothes for jail, I had pink women's panties, not boxers. I wore the panties. I was humiliated everyday. They called me Stephanie. I did end up w a bunny who basically told me I was going to be his sissy. He D undress in front of me, his huge dick, finally ended up in my mouth. I'm not embarrassed. I actually was turned on knowing all the people in there knew. He was able to get me a girls outfit, pink. And I'd answer to Stephanie. I swallowed so much cum, I'm surprised I didn't gain weight. He had 4 guys in a row basically mouthfuck me. My gf loves reminding me of it. Well like I said I'm not embarrassed, and love seeing fine white girls w black men. Esp if they have black children. That's how small my dick is. I have had bout 10 girls this week say how my dick is so small, that pussy lips are bigger than me.
That
My penis is as small as yours. I married my wife and she was a virgin. I want her to get fucked by a huge black cock. Then I want sloppy seconds.

Back