Looking to be feed

Hmmm. I am trying to decide if this is a typo or not. To be feed means that you are into the vore fetish i.e. to be eaten literally by somebody else. I could imagine where somebody might find this erotic. To be nothing more than a hamburger for the Black race. Your cock of course would be nothing more than a cocktail weenie for a Black man. Perhaps you hope that you might receive a blowjob. In that case, you will not compete with the large Black men on here, who have many more offers to receive blowjobs.

On the other hand, this may be a typo and you hope to be fed a nice Black cock, to suck and enjoy his sperm as a properly submissive white man should. In that case, good luck. There are plenty of white men in this forum who desire to be in this position and will fight you for that privilege.

The other option is to be freed and you certainly don't deserve freedom from your service to Black cock. You have already begun down your path to perpetual servitude by joining this forum. Nobody is going to release you from your obligation to suck, to be fucked, to perform service duties to Blacks. Give up on your aspirations now and accept your fate. You are now as you state in your name, a slave to Big Black Cock.

Back