Looking to be cucked...

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by lee luton, Mar 2, 2015.

1. lee luton

lee luton New Member

UK
    have a huge fantasy of being cuckolded by a sexy white girl who's only sexual intention is to go black... She has me in chastity with the key round her ankle, is happy to humiliate me and make me worship her finally cleaning her when all is said and done... No idea where to go with this though or to experiment online...

barebackslutwife and raymond24 like this.
  2. BdnPcess

BdnPcess Member

that's what we all want here.....

3. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    lee, this subject has come up more than a few times in the forum, here. There's really no where to go with it IF you're not willing or able to build a relationship with a female first. Why would a woman, who's only interested in a sexual relationship with black men, have any interest in you IF you, yourself, are not a black man?

So the only 2 options really are: either establish a relationship with a female first, then allow her an open-end sexual arrangement to pursue other lovers, OR, become a sugar-daddy to a woman with that arrangement up front. Either way, you're probably never going to have a sexual relationship, yourself, with such females. So, are you agreeing to go celebrant for the rest of your life? Seriously? Mac

raymond24 likes this.
  4. whitecockedhubby

whitecockedhubby Active Member Gold Member

UK
    That about sums it up.