Looking to be black bred and ongoing black sperm

Hello,

Hope a strong black bull reads this in hopes to get an actionable response. I am a hotwife that is only satisfied by black cock/bbc and bbc cum. BBC fills my pussy and myself up deep inside. I have an ongoing fetish to be black bred and have black babies for a black bull. Or several if the response comes through. My husband is okay with this; in fact, it's the only way he told me to be fucked. I love it when my black bull tells me I am going to have his black baby, to accept his sperm, and that my pussy is his to seed. It gets me excited and turned on. Dad bods and muscle bods are okay. I also think it would be amazing to ring in the new year with 12 black sperm; one for each month of the year. I want ongoing relations with my black bull and am open to being his black bred girlfriend. Hopefully, he can share me with his friends. I am asian, 36C tits, a shaved pussy, live in the Jacksonville/Sneads Ferry NC area, and am honest with this request. I am not into anal, sucking off a hairy black cock, and women. I am available the weekdays and weekends. Look forward to hearing from you. ~hotwife

Hello,

Hope a strong black bull reads this in hopes to get an actionable response. I am a hotwife that is only satisfied by black cock/bbc and bbc cum. BBC fills my pussy and myself up deep inside. I have an ongoing fetish to be black bred and have black babies for a black bull. Or several if the response comes through. My husband is okay with this; in fact, it's the only way he told me to be fucked. I love it when my black bull tells me I am going to have his black baby, to accept his sperm, and that my pussy is his to seed. It gets me excited and turned on. Dad bods and muscle bods are okay. I also think it would be amazing to ring in the new year with 12 black sperm; one for each month of the year. I want ongoing relations with my black bull and am open to being his black bred girlfriend. Hopefully, he can share me with his friends. I am asian, 36C tits, a shaved pussy, live in the Jacksonville/Sneads Ferry NC area, and am honest with this request. I am not into anal, sucking off a hairy black cock, and women. I am available the weekdays and weekends. Look forward to hearing from you. ~hotwife
Ever thought of coming to Jersey

Hello,

I am seeking a hotwife just North of Houston. All of the above would apply, except I am well groomed and like to have my oral queen.

I want it, I'm in nj
Please login or become a member to view

DM me

Hello,

Pm me im in wilmington nc

Back