Looking on west coast

adamandeve

Couple
Gold Member
From
Canada
Married professional couple in early 50's on SW coast of British Columbia (Van. Island). Voluptuous blond wife who has recently opened herself up to a few mfm encounters. Looking to set her up with her first BBC. Hubby is straight but will either join in or watch and take photos. Well hung, respectful, squeaky clean and discrete black male sought to show her the pleasures only a BBC can bring her.

Married professional couple in early 50's on SW coast of British Columbia (Van. Island). Voluptuous blond wife who has recently opened herself up to a few mfm encounters. Looking to set her up with her first BBC. Hubby is straight but will either join in or watch and take photos. Well hung, respectful, squeaky clean and discrete black male sought to show her the pleasures only a BBC can bring her.

I like your avatar, hott!!!

If she's anything like my wife she won't like it at all ..... SHE'LL LOVE IT!:rolleyes:
It happened in March/09 and we wrote about it and placed it in the Forum "Interracial Story" Section on this site!
(It's 100% factual and was edited for accuracy by my wife, otherwise she wouldn't let me post it!)
If you read it, my wife just loves to read other peoples comments!
Yes! That is definitely my wife's pussy on our Avatar!
I took this shot of it the morning after our black friend, Edwin, was finished with it ... for that moment anyway!
He made good use of it later that morning, again in the evening, and again later that night, all night long!
They enjoyed screwing each other for four straight days! It took almost two weeks for the poor wife to recoup!

You really have me green with envy! Can't wait to experience what you did and watch my wife being fucked silly by a real man with a BBC. I know that her only regret was waiting so long before doing it.
Read "My wife's first time", and loved it. Just wondering if she and Edward got together after that, or she and any other black men?

You really have me green with envy! Can't wait to experience what you did and watch my wife being fucked silly by a real man with a BBC. I know that her only regret was waiting so long before doing it.
Read "My wife's first time", and loved it. Just wondering if she and Edward got together after that, or she and any other black men?

Edwin ... NOT Edward! (We understand!)

Yes, they did get together several times since then.
He gives that pussy of hers an awful time every time he gets into her!
(Ps-s-s-t-t-t! A good time that is!)
Edwin has an awesome amount of staying power ... regardless of race, color or creed!
The wife tells me that he has also got an incredible tongue! :mstickle:

It would take a lot to surpass that first time however!
The things that I remember most were:
  • The sight of her hornyness! And man was she horny! Wow!
  • Her swollen wanton wet pussy!
  • The sight of Edwin's massive black cock!
  • The sight of his blackness against her sun tanned whiteness!
  • The sight of his cock stretching and forsing that pussy until it accepted that monster right to its balls!
  • The smell and sounds of their passion!
  • I think the overall highlight however was the moment the tip of his cock touched my wife's pussy lips. She attempted to pull back from its transgression only be held tightly in defiance by Edwin! When his black cock spread her pussy lips for the first time ever and buried it's head in her wetness. Edwin's manhood was so large he only managed to bury the head of it on that first thrust before my wife resisted the hurt. Edwin, the gentleman that he is, held it there for several moments allowing her pussy to adjust to its size, before withdrawing slowly and pushing forward with somewhat a greater ******* than before and penetrated her more deeply! She rebelled but received little compassion this time as Edwin repeated the previous action. Each time allowing her pussy to adjust to his massiveness! Eventually he won the day and my wife gladly accepted his full 12 inches right to its balls! I was truly awe struck! Something that big and that black fucking my wife was an unbelievable sight and experience! Without a doubt, that can never be repeated!

Fuck man, you have got me soooo horny for that happening to my wife:devil: !
I would love to be up close and lick her pussy for him, then rub his big black cock head up and down her swollen pussy lips until she begged for me to stick it into her, which I would lovingly do:bounce:.
My biggest challenge is finding a BBC for her (not many here on Van. Island) :help:.
So glad to hear that EDWIN got to service your wife repeatedly. Just wondering if she can still appreciate your comparatively meagre sized dick, or does she now need the big black ones to satisfy her appetite?
Not that I am that worried, as I would gladly be her big cock pimp, if it meant getting to watch her being regularly used by them.
I can imagine that the first time would definitely be special! Bet the first time with two BBC's at once would be equally unique.

Fuck man, you have got me soooo horny for that happening to my wife:devil: !
I would love to be up close and lick her pussy for him, then rub his big black cock head up and down her swollen pussy lips until she begged for me to stick it into her, which I would lovingly do:bounce:.
My biggest challenge is finding a BBC for her (not many here on Van. Island) :help:.
So glad to hear that EDWIN got to service your wife repeatedly. Just wondering if she can still appreciate your comparatively meagre sized dick, or does she now need the big black ones to satisfy her appetite?
Not that I am that worried, as I would gladly be her big cock pimp, if it meant getting to watch her being regularly used by them.
I can imagine that the first time would definitely be special! Bet the first time with two BBC's at once would be equally unique.

Yeah! I did feel somewhat meager when measured up against Edwin, however I'm not exactly small either! My wife :mstickle: has been kept quiet happy with my 8 1/2 inch x 6 1/2 inch pecker ~ that ain't bad from what I see in the various pics around here! I think a lot of guys around here would be envious of what I have available for my wife to play with.

Back