Looking neat Tampa for BBC 813/727 area maybe 407 /352

Flcouple38

Couple
Hey everyone. Off course married, 45yrs, 36D, 5'2, Brunette, juicy booty wife looking for 8+ inch BBC guys only in the Tampa area. Not opposed to only KIK flirting and playing but must be upfront about it. Looking for real conversations to start, meetup in person probably no play first time, and then take it from there. We can host or go to you and hotel.

Must be black, some very select white guys might be considered, but select. Must be 8+ inches, D&D free, clean, not a lot of facial hair, and like them tall and built. Hubby is present at first and I like for him to video and take pics of me getting it the way I like. If all goes well I am open to solo play. Please one word replies and dick pic does not cut it with me guys, be intelligent and able to mentally stimulate me first and flirt. Send us private IM on here with some pics and details and we will get back to you.

Again must stress if only looking for fun KIK talk then be up front as hate wasting time thinking we are going to meetup and fuck and you talk a big game. Also must stress one word messages and a dick pic or (hey want to meet, lets do it) wont hack it and I will ignore. I know sounds strict, but time is valuable and do not like wasting it.

Attachments

• DSC_3927.jpg
    DSC_3927.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 182
  • DSC_3937.jpg
    DSC_3937.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 180
  • Image55.jpg
    Image55.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 159
Back