DDF, Check
420, Check
college grad, Check
respectable, Check
upper twenties, Check
well-endowed...double Check
very discreet also so if you're interested message me n i'll chat/send pics
from what i've seen so far i'd be a fool to turn that away

Looking for a BBC for my wife. We're in the Dallas area and want to gauge interest. Would like to take our time to get to know you over chat. She's upper twenties and had black before. Very attractive, petite figure, and great in bed. We're both DDF (I won't be involved, just want to watch). Must be DDF also, 420 doesn't count. Ideally, you are a college grad, respectable, upper twenties-lower thirties, and well-endowed. My perfect scenario goes down like this: upscale hotel room, hot black sheer lingerie for her, she's been flirting with you for a little while over chat, and I take my seat in the dimly lit room while she prepares herself in the bathroom like it's her phucking prom night. I'm pouring myself a glass of wine as she lets you in the room. From there it's your world. We're very discrete and you'll probably never see us again after that night.
I am,

DDF
College Grad
Professional and Respectful
Pic Qualifies?
As Discreet as you will find.
Exprienced

Hey this is Scott saw your post and very interested in chatting more sent you a message would like to take it from there I am in the Dallas area.

Taking a break from it all for a while. Being stood up kinda has me paranoid and rethinking things. Don't be here if you're not serious...too bad it only takes a few bullshitters with no follow through to ruin it for the rest of us.
I am sorry to hear that happened to you. There are real people on here. Myself for one. But don't get too discouraged you can still find the right man for you and your wife's fantasy. :)

Back