Looking in the Nashua, NH area

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok well this is new england and we can understand there isn't a great place to go to get her hit on. So are there any black men in the area that would be interested in fucking me?

Hi All

My wife and i are looking for a bar/club to go within an hour or so of Nashua, NH that will allow her to be hit on by black man. If any one can recomend a place that would be great.

SNHCouple

Hi, Jim and Lee here. We're in Manch NH area. Would love to find the same! I'll keep my eyes open and if you find one let us know. Maybe we can meet up and go together? Good luck!

Ok well this is new england and we can understand there isn't a great place to go to get her hit on. So are there any black men in the area that would be interested in fucking me?
Hey just came across your profile and would love to give your woman some of this black cock. I am in Boston and would love to meet and make something happen.01-07-10_1301.jpg 01-07-10_1305.jpg 01-07-10_1301.jpg 01-07-10_1305.jpg

wish I was closer, I am in Calif. I know Nashua, is the Appleton Inn still there? I fucked a real plenty blond there, after getting her ******* by the pool

So are you just looking to have her flirted with or is there more in hand? Becasue im in boston which is only 1 hr away. We can go to a nice sports bar an i can flirt with her an then go back to my place an give it to her real good

Attachments

• mo.jpg
    mo.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 37
  • DSC00499.JPG
    DSC00499.JPG
    43.8 KB · Views: 34
So are you just looking to have her flirted with or is there more in hand? Becasue im in boston which is only 1 hr away. We can go to a nice sports bar an i can flirt with her an then go back to my place an give it to her real good

That's a GREAT offer!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back