Looking in NYC

Blackraf

Male
Real Person
From
Australia
I'm new to the forum and I like what I see here. Hopefully there are some white women in the NYC metro area that want to make this more than just a fantasy. I love meeting new women that simply crave black dick and black men. If this describes you, send me a message here or via email. jrezj at yahoo.

Attachments

• 46.jpg
    46.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 286
  • 0_18_sm.jpg
    0_18_sm.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 316
  • me1.jpg
    me1.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 279
Hello Long Island here. Husband looking for me to r realtime. He has been after me for over ayear to do this. Do you meet first timers? I ma 35 he is 41

Hi, do you travel to the Philly area? we are interested in a fun, low pressure meeting. Husband is straight and will be there. We are not interested in dom, cuck, or humiliation. Just a good respectful time.

I'm new to the forum and I like what I see here. Hopefully there are some white women in the NYC metro area that want to make this more than just a fantasy. I love meeting new women that simply crave black dick and black men. If this describes you, send me a message here or via email. jrezj at yahoo.

Damn that second pic is hot...on her knees, handled, tits out, eyes on the BBC she's about to swallow!

Blackraf Hi, I'm Bebi, a white woman, I live in NYC. I like, partying with men BBC.
Your being a big Black Bull, I love the powerful, black bulls.
You have room in your home, for fun, after partying?

You want just sex for one day, without compromise? Fun and then fuck very hard, all night, and wake up in your bed, naked and exhausted, to fuck many times during the night .....

If we go home, we go to my apartment, Madisson Avenue.

Look at my profile and if you like, we can be. I love big black cocks, and your fill of hot cum.

Hot kisses, and a deep blowjob ......... call me :wub: :blackheart: :blackgrimace:

e88c3706.jpg

e7eba1b2.JPG

e13322e9.jpg

Back