Looking in NE Houston

Wife's willing to make my fantasy come true. We've done this before with mixed results. At this point she's kinda in the 'willing participant' area, but I really want her in the 'sold out for black stud' area. I need somebody that's a real smooth talker and great in bed. Length not as important as girth. Drop us a line if you think you're up to it. You must be okay with being filmed, DDF, and okay with taking her bare. Ideally, your an attractive individual, college educated, professional type. She's fantastic in bed and well worth the time, but unfortunately there will be some, not a lot, of back and forth texting bullshit while you and I both work on her for the encounter. Before you take things back to your place, my place, or a hotel room for a naked fun session, we'll want to meet with you to make sure no crazy/psycho red flags go up.

Wrapping up: If your carrying any kind of STD, excessively overweight, and/or not willing to put up with the back and forth texting bullshit, have a nice day and happy hunting. Otherwise, I'd love to hear from you and see where things go.

I'm 5'11, work out, high stamina, fun to be around, intelligent, disease free, well endowed, play safe with magnum condoms, living in Houston. Lets play. I'll keep you cumming for hours. interested?

Wain

Last edited by a moderator:
Back