Looking in Nashville First timers

M and T

Couple
I am trying to get my wife to try a 9+ BBC in Nashville she 38 and curvy. and gets real horny when I fuck her with her big black vibrator. She takes it all. We are looking for a guy who is 6'0 tall, straight 9+ and thick who has the patience to deal with a woman who moves slow. She has never been with another man so this would be her first time. She loves to be cummed in by me so I would like to have her cummed in by the BBC. please be able to host and have your own car. There is no way she will fuck you the first time we meet so if that is your expectation then move on to someone else.

I am trying to get my wife to try a 9+ BBC in Nashville she 38 and curvy. and gets real horny when I fuck her with her big black vibrator. She takes it all. We are looking for a guy who is 6'0 tall, straight 9+ and thick who has the patience to deal with a woman who moves slow. She has never been with another man so this would be her first time. She loves to be cummed in by me so I would like to have her cummed in by the BBC. please be able to host and have your own car. There is no way she will fuck you the first time we meet so if that is your expectation then move on to someone else.
KIM here, I unstand u r try 2 get wife 2 do this, is she ready,???, u sound lot like my husband, it was ten years for him 2 talks me into this, once I agree 2 this it was over, all the work already been done, he place & ad out on me, 10 incher r more, I got hundred of e=mail, I pick the big BBC out, 6'7" 300 lbs 12 incher, ROY 5'9
155lbs & 6 incher, my size 5'9" 117 lbs, all legs, the only guy I every been with is ROY, but I got a 8 incher vid. love it 2, owell the Friday night thing with down, now the BBC was in our home, before long ROY undress me in front of him, he said dam what a BITCH, ROY said that for sure, he undress , I mount him, but it didn't want 2 go inside me, 2 big around ,,\u know she got wet & wet & it pop in,i did some moan & scream, before long he pick me up my legs wary around him & off 2 the bed room, every step it went deep, by the time we got 2 bedroom I was scream, this was a one time thing, he came on a Friday night left sunday night, over the weekend I think maybe 6 incher, by Wednesday I was want it again, i didn't ask ROY, I just call the BBC & invite him back over, ROY said u must like it, I said hell yes, weelend after weelend past, before I know it it was any time, the next big thing happen I was fucks more BBC, once I with BLACK I stay all BLACK, ROY not fuck me in 19 month, NOW LET GET BACK 2 U,u said wife want fuck first time, r u so sure about that,

Back