looking in midsouth mississippi

Tiffandcuck

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
MS, US
We are a 30 y/o white couple in south miss. We are looking for a Black man to be her lover and boyfriend. she would prefer someone who is local so that they could go out on the weekends. we are both 30 and are looking for someone within 10 years or so in either direction.. We have 2 boys aged 3 and 5 so anything must be planned around a sitter. The reason we are looking for a lover is because after 2 ******* i am unable to get her off anymore. she needs more then my 6in can provide for her. She likes it bareback and would prefer to be came in then on.she is not into anal at all.she wants a gentle lover who will make love to her and not pound her into the bed. i am bi curious but do not have to do anything if it makes her lover uncomforible. i will be there for the sex to watch and do whatever my wife and lover tell me to do. She wants to take it slow and go out a few time with no obligation for sex before she decides to have take it to the next level. she is not into talking much about sex or things relating to sex but we are both avalible to talk on yahoo messenger under my screen name of spiderskull81 my name is mike and hers is Tiff. We have a # that u can get if we talk online 1st and she likes you. please send a face pic only and a few paragraghs about yourself to our inbox here.

Attachments

• Pic0321001.jpg
    Pic0321001.jpg
    198.8 KB · Views: 353
Would b nice i would love to be that guy! I
Have neen looking for someone here mine had
move away i love fucking her while her husband watch

well we can chat and if you and i hit it off i might tell you to take that ride here...it would be worth it i promiss. i love for a man to cumm deep in my pussy and make my hubby lick it out

Back