Looking In Middle Tennessee

I'm 50/w/m/ddf, wife is BBW 40/w/f/ddf, BBW, 42dd.........like to talk to someone about planning a way of introducing her to her first black one.

Sure....we have to make sure it is 100% legitimate....you two ever met with anyone on here??

No sir. My wife only had sex with me and a friend once and that was 16 yrs. ago and she just sucked him while I fucked her. I'm 5'6", 180....u? She has never been blacked before....if you know the Cookeville area, we don't have many blacks around here

Haha excellent....I am definitely interested...I myself am about 5'7' 170 lbs and yes I know lol should make it even more fun...how does she look??

yes.....I have no issues with that....you can watch as much as you want and she sounds like a catch....as long as you don't mind her pleasure

no sir...she's even made fun of my little dick, so I'd enjoy seeing her get spit open....she likes anal but I don't think she could handle u...lol....hey, what will you want to do to her or have her do to you?

Haha yeah....anal might be a bit much for her...but we can try....I wanna devour her....she won't know what to do after...and I will fuck her face and make her beg me to pound her....she have any particular boundaries???

well, she's never been with a black guy and she might not go for it....so....but I AM her husband, and it will be just the 3 of us, so.......

Hey nothing wrong with that...I can respect it....best to take it slow at first....but if you can get her to try...we will see

I am into some kink...it all depends on here....I like cuffs and other things like that....and well what exactly does she like??? Maybe you should inbox me

Back