Looking in m.i.

Near flint m.i. Looking for a down to earth bull with a fat cock who is open to a little chatting and then we go from there.

Standing there, nude, letting my power hang between my legs menacingly. I would make your husband undress himself, then you. I would bend you over and stand next to you. Your pussy, small cocked husband would get right behind you on his knees for an up close view while I began to probe you at my taboo and nastiest pleasure. I would take my two, long thick fingers and and callously spread your lips, exposing your sex to the world. I would treat you like a toy. Exploring you and playing with your clit, anus and tits. I would have hubby hold your lips open while I slid in from behind. "How does it smell cuck? How do you feel on your knees beneath the strong odor of my unfathomably long, wide black cock penetrating your wife. Did any of our juices drip onto your face? You liked it didn't you?"

Very sexy sir..
Standing there, nude, letting my power hang between my legs menacingly. I would make your husband undress himself, then you. I would bend you over and stand next to you. Your pussy, small cocked husband would get right behind you on his knees for an up close view while I began to probe you at my taboo and nastiest pleasure. I would take my two, long thick fingers and and callously spread your lips, exposing your sex to the world. I would treat you like a toy. Exploring you and playing with your clit, anus and tits. I would have hubby hold your lips open while I slid in from behind. "How does it smell cuck? How do you feel on your knees beneath the strong odor of my unfathomably long, wide black cock penetrating your wife. Did any of our juices drip onto your face? You liked it didn't you?"

Back