Looking in Los Angeles

KinkyLA

Male
Hey what's up,
I'm looking for a BBC Bull to help me with my gf. I've been talking to her about this idea for a while and she's def curious. I told her that I want her stretched out too and she was a bit shy at first but she giggled after.
So if you're interested in this hit me up. I'm in west LA.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 208
Hey what's up,
I'm looking for a BBC Bull to help me with my gf. I've been talking to her about this idea for a while and she's def curious. I told her that I want her stretched out too and she was a bit shy at first but she giggled after.
I'm in west Hollywood right now

Hey what's up,

This thread violates #17 of the Site's Forum Rules. Please review the rules, make a contribution to an existing thread THEN create threads or "request" threads.

Thank you for your cooperation!

blackmeat
Administrator
blacktowhite.net

Hey what's up,

I'm in OC not to far hit me up m.c76@yahoo

Back