Looking in DC again :)

dcslutforbbc

Couple
Gold Member
Real Person
We are looking for a new bull in the DC area again :). We have had two great bulls so far and excited to meet someone new.

Please send us pictures of yourself. We get lots of messages. Tell us how long you’ve been in the lifestyle and a little about yourself!

Attachments

• 2E09FF41-A480-464C-93BA-57B2F2B5C629.jpeg
    2E09FF41-A480-464C-93BA-57B2F2B5C629.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 473
We are looking for a new bull in the DC area again :). We have had two great bulls so far and excited to meet someone new.

Please send us pictures of yourself. We get lots of messages. Tell us how long you’ve been in the lifestyle and a little about yourself!
🤷🏿‍♂️. Pictures on profile

Hey hey 👋🏾 young professional based on DC but travel a lot. I’m a Taurus so I’m pretty extroverted. Love good vibes and good energy, and overall fun. Hit me up if intres

Attachments

• IMG_2846.png
    IMG_2846.png
    11.9 MB · Views: 361
  • IMG_2843.png
    IMG_2843.png
    11 MB · Views: 84
  • IMG_2830.jpeg
    IMG_2830.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 357
  • export_1687000461127.mov
    55.2 MB

Goddess

She

She got Booooty tooo;)

Back