Looking in CENTRAL CALIFORNIA

Marie n allen

Couple
From
CA, US
We are Marie and Allen. We are in Fresno California. We are looking for very DARK BBC to be Marie's first. Must be DARK as Marie is very pale and the contrast is a very big turn on. Please be taller than 5-10 and be at least 8.5 inches thick and heavy cummer. Marie is 50 years old 5-4 185lbs with a large untapped country ASS and very tight pussy. She has only been with me and I'm 6.5 inches and thin. If you're interested please send pics of what you're working with and tell us about yourself and what you like sexually

We are Marie and Allen. We are in Fresno California. We are looking for very DARK BBC to be Marie's first. Must be DARK as Marie is very pale and the contrast is a very big turn on. Please be taller than 5-10 and be at least 8.5 inches thick and heavy cummer. Marie is 50 years old 5-4 185lbs with a large untapped country ASS and very tight pussy. She has only been with me and I'm 6.5 inches and thin. If you're interested please send pics of what you're working with and tell us about yourself and what you like sexually
This is the contrast we've been looking for

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210809-124731_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210809-124731_Chrome.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 63
Back