Looking in Birmingham AL for the very near future. Are there any hot BBC around

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK so I really need a BBC and soon. I am in Birmingham AL and would love to riding a BBC within a couple weeks if possible. Letting you know I am kinda shy in person but along with my hubby really want me to have a BBC experience for the first time. I might be small but I have been able to take my 12" black dildo for some time now so the bigger the better.
Please feel free to message me with dirty thoughts and please I most certainly want to see some monster cock pics.

Im in Dallas GA I wish I was a bit closer but I do have a car so maybe if you want some young black dick 18years old ;) we could hook up some time

OK so I really need a BBC and soon. I am in Birmingham AL and would love to riding a BBC within a couple weeks if possible. Letting you know I am kinda shy in person but along with my hubby really want me to have a BBC experience for the first time. I might be small but I have been able to take my 12" black dildo for some time now so the bigger the better.
Please feel free to message me with dirty thoughts and please I most certainly want to see some monster cock pics.

View attachment 86517View attachment 86518View attachment 86519
i want inn on that ass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back