Looking in Asheville NC

Charlotte BBC that travels through and around Asheville on a regular. I'd love to establish regular LTR hookups with you. Check your inbox for my contact info and let's start making something happen soon ;-)

My goodness! She is lovely, and I’d love to enjoy some time with her! I’m about 3 hours away from Boone in Charlotte, but I could certainly plan for a getaway up in that area for a night or two while you’re there. Check your inbox for my info

We have a small cabin in Boone, NC, in the mountains. We’ll be there from January 14th thru the 28th....would be nice to meet you if you’re not too far away.View attachment 1608185

Ok yes, sounds like a viable plan then. I'd be glad to warm her up for a night or two :-D I sent you my info so I look forward to hearing from you.

That's totally understandable, I'll keep her occupied while you're upstairs enjoying TV or something...but I'll make sure to take you some good pics and video :) Have no worries, she'll be in good hands and I'll treat her as if she was my own, though I'm not married.

Back