Looking for women in minnesota

Chung

Male
Im looking for someone that wants to have some fun and lives in the minneapolis area or near by. Let me know if you're interested, then we can talk more CAM00773.jpgCAM00773.jpg

I am a woman in Northern Minnesota, but I am not impressed by large cocks. I am impressed by subservient respectful attitudes. You have to impress me with your intelligence and willingness to do what you are told before anything is going to happen. I should also mention that I am the African American in the relationship while my slave is white.

I am a woman in Northern Minnesota, but I am not impressed by large cocks. I am impressed by subservient respectful attitudes. You have to impress me with your intelligence and willingness to do what you are told before anything is going to happen. I should also mention that I am the African American in the relationship while my slave is white.
I am pretty intelligent, very subservient & very respectful to all Superior Blacks.
I also live in Northern Minnesota. I would love to chat with you if you are interested.

Back