Looking for White or Asian women for complete oral sex

Status
Not open for further replies.

maverick

Hello: I'm a strong handsome Black male, looking for White or Asian women for oral sex. Would love to meet for dinner and drinks, and stimulating conversation. Love to take long walks and sit near the water. I have a marriage that's very unstanding of my desires and encourages my extra- marital affairs, I have no secrets from my wife, so you can be assured that our time together will be well spent and your safety is assured, you can spend a night at my home or in a hotel witch ever you prefer. I travel MO. AR ,OK . TX . On regular bases and has little time to visit while there but on my days off or while on vacation we can have as much time as you would like. As you can see I'm a laid back no hassle kind of person who just want to enjoy your company over a glass of wine in a relaxed atmosphere, and if things go well we can move on to the above, if what I have said mean anything to you please feel free to contact me and you may also speak with my wife, she has no interest in you personally but will answer any and all of your Questions Please write me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back