Looking for Well Hung Black Males

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hotwife4fun

I have been cucking my sissy for sometime and it never gets old.lol I am looking for well hung Black males to come use me in front of him. Humiliation and degrading of my sissy is welcome and enjoyed. Would like to find a regular Bull for an ongoing cuck lifestyle relationship. Please be local around the Harrisburg Pa area. and a note to white guys no thank you I do not Fuck White anymore no matter what size you are I am a total Black Cock Slut Married WifeView attachment 1618

Attachments

• prowl (11).jpg
    prowl (11).jpg
    777.5 KB · Views: 287
Check our albums........if youd like to help my wife with one of her bulls, let us know. She also has a group of 5 BBC's she GB's......theyd love to tear up another white wife in front of her husband!! My wife only fucks black cock now too....

ur a good white slut.......

I have been cucking my sissy for sometime and it never gets old.lol I am looking for well hung Black males to come use me in front of him. Humiliation and degrading of my sissy is welcome and enjoyed. Would like to find a regular Bull for an ongoing cuck lifestyle relationship. Please be local around the Harrisburg Pa area. and a note to white guys no thank you I do not Fuck White anymore no matter what size you are I am a total Black Cock Slut Married WifeView attachment 1618

i would fly out to fuck a fine ass dirty slut like you and help degrade the tink dick dog

Check our albums........if youd like to help my wife with one of her bulls, let us know. She also has a group of 5 BBC's she GB's......theyd love to tear up another white wife in front of her husband!! My wife only fucks black cock now too....

I would love to watch my wife in action with your wife fucking some bbc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back