Looking for UK white woman for LT cuckold relationship

Attractive, well-educated, mid-40s white male looking for a white lady who likes black men for a long-term cuckold relationship.
Would love to develop a loving, caring and supportive cuckold style relationship with a lady whose goals, desires, interests and values complement my own. Believe that most of the important qualities a 'monogamous' relationship can offer can also be shared in a cuckold relationship, and maybe a few others that can't.
I absolutely love interracial sex and the eroticism and passion that it exudes, but all the time I'm aware that the overarching society in which we live (in the West) is deeply racist and prejudiced against non-whites so always try to be aware of not reinforcing this in my thoughts and deeds.
Would love a cuckold relationship with a female who likes and wants something a bit different.

Attractive, well-educated, mid-40s white male looking for a white lady who likes black men for a long-term cuckold relationship.
Would love to develop a loving, caring and supportive cuckold style relationship with a lady whose goals, desires, interests and values complement my own. Believe that most of the important qualities a 'monogamous' relationship can offer can also be shared in a cuckold relationship, and maybe a few others that can't.
I absolutely love interracial sex and the eroticism and passion that it exudes, but all the time I'm aware that the overarching society in which we live (in the West) is deeply racist and prejudiced against non-whites so always try to be aware of not reinforcing this in my thoughts and deeds.
Would love a cuckold relationship with a female who likes and wants something a bit different.

wish you luck. i'm married but my wife is shy and i cant get her interested in cuckolding me (though i know she does like muscular black guys). drop me a line sometime if you want to swap stories, pics etc. current mail is kinkyguy1@london.com but will change to londonkinkyguy@mail.com next week (try both). if there are other wannabees out there, esp in UK, who'd like to chat, get in touch

I wish you so much luck in your search. Special Ladies like the one you are looking for are few and far between unfortunately for guys like us.

I'm on the look out for guy just like you to take care of my wife and you sound just perfect. Not into the dom thing, just a nice friendly black guy with a big dick to give her her fantasy and mine. If interested drop some pics, face and cock, to jackonory@hotmail.com and tell her what you are after and we can start from there.

Last edited:
Back