looking for uk hung black stud to seduce my wife. 100% genuine

Status
Not open for further replies.

vicki

Female
looking for a well endowed black man who is willing to take the time to seduce my gorgeous young wife. shes 24, sllim and very pretty, she fantasises about having hot sex with a black man in front of me but is really aprehensive about going through with it, though i know she wouldnt be able to resist a big dicked stud, at the moment she wont let me give out her number or details though she has considered it, the good thing is, and ths is 100 % genuine, she works from home as a phonesx operator so this is a way that she can be got to and seduced by any wiling black man, i know its a pain having to phone her through a sexline but any blackman wiling to do this will be ablle to often her up and wet her appetite for bbc, then i know shed let me pass that person her private details, and believe me once thats happend hot sex with her in front f me is guarunteed, i wouldnt post this if i didnt think it would work im just hoping the right guy comes along whos willing to take the time to seduce her. shes got a pic on the website she works for. any interested black men please contact me at tesshopp@yahoo.co.uk MUST BE WELL HUNG AND A STUD.

Oh so this is not vicki but her man. why not say that up front. why is she using a sexline for men to call her on..
why cant she make her own profile or is this another white man desire of wanting his woman to have black cock..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back