Looking for two BBC males in Hollywood Florida tonight only

24play

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
TX, US
she is looking for two well hung BBC males for fun. Not into cuckholding or demeaning sex she just likes what she likes. If interested hit us up

It is difficult often to find real and suitable men on a relatively short notice. In our experience, we have had to search and plan pretty far in advance to meet some we are interested in meeting. Although it is not perfect, Craigslist can be a good way to find men in the area you are visiting if you have time to sort through all the fakes and people not really serious about meeting. Either that or use a good online swinger site.

Didn't see your post till now. Maybe I could have helped a little. Haulover Beach is just south of Hollywood Beach. It's a pretty popular nude beach. Many black men are suppose to frequent that beach area from
what I've heard. We will be in the Trump International a couple blocks away in a few weeks. I am sure we will walk by and check it out! Sorry. Info is a bit late. Atleast you know now if you decide to head this way again. Good luck!

Back