Looking for true horse cock bbcs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im disappointed......my husb has given me permission to fuck as many bbc's as i can find....but no one come sthru, or they give one word responses like "hey"...Im the real deal......ALL my men say im an "11", and Id love to be a groups of black mens fuck toy for the night. Ive handled 16 before....I know I can handle more....Im safe, fixed, tested.

One group even kept me in a bedroom, and 1-2 guys would cum in all night till they had all ;popped their load. By the time it was done, I was dripping cum from every hole, and my hair was caked!!!I want to serve horse hung blacks...please make my wishes come true, guys...I know you can!! kinkycouple9@excite.com

Sounds like a dream cum true.. love to use you with some of my boys, all stretch your holes out with our big fat donkey dicks and unload all our hot cum inside you. I sent you a mail.. mail me back.

Hello, I'm located in Okc and would love to help you with your cravings. I'm 6'2 250 nice build 9.5inches and thick. Tested and play safe. Would like to get to know you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back