Looking for the right person.

Wonderful idea, I know you will find a lot of helpful black guys. A good way to start is to say where you are located and look for locals. I wish I could encounter a couple like yourself in my area asking me to impregnate the wife.

Wonderful idea, I know you will find a lot of helpful black guys. A good way to start is to say where you are located and look for locals. I wish I could encounter a couple like yourself in my area asking me to impregnate the wife.
Thank you so much for the advice and we are from Texarkana Texas but are willing to travel as far as Dallas.

That rules me out sadly as I'm in Toronto, Canada, but I know there are lots of black guys in Texas on this site or nearby states: they would be eager to help.

We are wanting a mixed baby. 
My boyfriend and I are looking for a black man to get me pregnant. We are a white couple and are wanting a beautiful mixed baby more than anything. Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated
if you're serious about this post contact information !!this shouldn't take too long

[QUOlet's ssBrooke1287, post: 1065086, member: 93180"]We are very serious. The sooner the better.[/QUOTE]
Ok" let's chat offline (love to breed u )only if you keep every drop of sperm inside your tight pussy!! Again contact information please!!
We are very serious. The sooner the better.

We are wanting a mixed baby. 
My boyfriend and I are looking for a black man to get me pregnant. We are a white couple and are wanting a beautiful mixed baby more than anything. Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated
If you want them cute lol make sure you find a breeder that matches your looks

Back