Looking for the hottest white ass on b2w...

** UPDATED SEPTEMBER 2017 **

Due to the high popularity of this thread since I started it at the beginning of the year (and rightly so ! ) I have had many BBC-hardening additions, with some stunning white-BBC-loving booties being posted up. With that said, I can now reveal that we stepping up a notch!

With some design help from a talented willing cuck boi, I will now be rewarding..... (Drum roll please...)

'BLACK PASSIONS - BEST BOOTY FOR BLACK AWARD'

booty-fr-black-award-jpg.1448453

The above award will be superimposed onto the selected womans photo and sent to you via the site for you to honour and show off with pride . It will be based on what I as an experienced black , white booty loving bull consider the best peachiest, tastiest, most fuckable, built for black PAWG ass.

I do stress, it will not be given out lightly (...and ladies if you want to earn it even better ; )
However, I do plan to try and do this every month or so.

I know there are many fine white ass ladies already posted in the thread and I certainly know my TOP 5, however to get the ball rolling on this I will be presenting the FIRST AWARD to one lucky lady this weekend. I will consider all the entries in the thread so far but am giving you ladies a chance to post those sexy white asses up here to be considered. If you don't get the award this time , keep them coming as I will be doing this once a month as mentioned.
Remember you got to be ' in it - to win it ' !

I will be very fair with all entries, but preference will be given to verified members of the site or with whom I know are real or have chatted to on a more personal level.

Now come show that booty off and prove to me you have 'THE BEST BOOTY FOR BLACK' :qos:
I wish I can win your trophy bebe

82.jpg83.jpg84.jpg85.jpg136.jpg137.jpgbootyliciousmona00522009.jpgDSCN0442x.jpgDSCN0445x.jpgDSCN0448x.jpgImported Pictures 55952x.jpgImported Pictures 56576x.jpgImported Pictures 56613x.jpgImported Pictures 57344x.jpgSexyMona2003_0546x.jpgsexysluthornymona_0138x.jpgsexysluthornymona_0223.JPG

Back