Looking for suggestions in OH

View attachment 1184550
looking for a place to take my wife for a long weekend get away. I would like to hear about a couple bars (not swing clubs) in or near a hotel we could go that we could possibly get lucky with meeting a black guy to see what happens. I am still trying to talk her into making my fantasy a reality so it would have to be somewhere we can just go and after a couple drinks see what happpens. A hotel bar regularly occupied by black men would be best. Anywhere in or near OH would be good.
Good girl!

View attachment 1184550
looking for a place to take my wife for a long weekend get away. I would like to hear about a couple bars (not swing clubs) in or near a hotel we could go that we could possibly get lucky with meeting a black guy to see what happens. I am still trying to talk her into making my fantasy a reality so it would have to be somewhere we can just go and after a couple drinks see what happpens. A hotel bar regularly occupied by black men would be best. Anywhere in or near OH would be good.
I personally like to go to berlin ohio. Amish country. Great places to eat exelant hotels standard or suites and nice sites to see

View attachment 1184550
Right here in Northeast Ohio...Edgewater Area Westside of Cleveland...can host

View attachment 1184550
Vegas

View attachment 1184550

News flash . It’s 2018 not 1825

Back