Looking for submissive Cuck in Sacramento CA

Hi, I'm a young 25 year old BBC Dom Bull seeking a submissive cuckold couple in the Sacramento area. I'm tall dark strong and handsome. I believe the woman you love can and will be my little slut and I shall do whatever I see fit to her whenever I see fit to her. This will not be a one time thing the relationship will be as long as I want it could be years who knows you I may even let some of my friends use her and send her home to you So If your ready for a real Bull reach out to me.

Jayerv22@hotmail.com

Kik : jayerv2015

Attachments

• IMG_0340.JPG
    IMG_0340.JPG
    96.9 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_0399.JPG
    IMG_0399.JPG
    608.7 KB · Views: 124
seriously. hit us up sometime. we are real and not just some sorry bastard pretending to be some bbc lovin married bitch online like so many are. we will prove ourselves to you, and you should just trust that, and contact us next time in need. we are just an hour away in richmond. you'll get what you want and more. she'll get what she wants. and I'll get to do whatevr I'm allowed to do with you do. serious kinky reality cum true. will never know if ya dont go, right?

Hi Sir
We like to Skype with bbc but no faces just you and her playing while I serve you both , she will love it when you boss me around making me serve , we are in the uk so timing is difficult with USA guys.

Missbbcandcucky is our Skype id let's hope we get a chance to serve you.

Miss and cucky

Back