Looking for someone with God fearing,loving,kind who know what life is all about

I'm Lilian by name 23 years from West Africa.I'm pretty new at this on-line meeting people thing also, so please be a little patient with me if I seem a little lost. Anyway; I am a young, active, communicative very responsible, caring and gentle lady. I feel that I am ready for serious, strong relations and I need a very good faithful person to share my life with.Maybe I am an old-fashioned but I believe in love and friendship. I am a well-balanced, tactful, understanding, creative, romantic, kind, sincere, friendly and family-oriented person.

I think a strong relationship is based on trust, understanding, honesty and great love. I think I'm lucky in life. I study by specialty I like (Financial Education). I can study and work hard, but at the same time I can have quality rest I have various interests which bring joy into my life. I would like to meet kind, faithful, sincere one who could become a friend of mine at first and I could completely trust him. I am also looking for the same sociable and understanding person to make my lifelong partner. He must be fun and outgoing in companies, and with in conversation. For I believe marriage is not only a rout in but it should be a thrilling, eventful adventure. And I am very interesting person. You can reach me via

lilian_raymond@live.com

Back