Looking for someone to seduce my horny GF

OK guys I'll try and explain this as best I can. My gf doesn't know about my fantasies, she would be very shocked if she knew. I couldn't handle it if she had a sexual relationship with someone we knew from round our area but a complete stranger from another city I wouldn't mind.

The main reason I'm writing this post is because I would like to find a bull that I can trust that could spontaneously out of the blue start contacting my gf and get to know her. I would never want her to know I've set this up but would love to know how things would go and if a stranger would be able to not only get to know her but seduce her and maybe meet her to and in return gain a fantastic sexual relationship with her, she is incredible in the bedroom might I add. Her biggest sexual fantasy is to have sex in random places for example in the car, in the woods, public toilets anywhere you can think of it will probably turn her on lol.

I work away for months sometimes so this should be an easy one. I think this would require someone with a lot of charisma and skills. If anyone would like to help me with their ideas I'd appreciate it and I don't just want anyone to pursue this I need a skilled bull to do this. But I wouldnt like to do it via Facebook just phone only.

You must be from the East Midlands UK.

Please get in touch. Thanks.

Some pics below

View attachment 823371 View attachment 823362 View attachment 823363 View attachment 823364 View attachment 823365 View attachment 823366 View attachment 823367 View attachment 823368
U r from

Back