Looking for some action in the NC/VA area...

sitonthis

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
TX, US
I'm looking for some local action between NC and VA. I'm from VA, but stationed in NC and I'm always willing to travel. I'm hoping to satisfy some beautiful woman before I leave for Korea in Sept. Ladies or couples if you're interested just in box me. Brian

:-( That's what sucks about life in the military. You pretty much go where you're told to. I have family in the military here in Canada. It's just the way life is.

I love it though. I chose to go there over going to Alaska for 3 years. Lol. I worked with the Canadian Army when I was in Afghanistan. Beautiful woman.

I admire and respect servicepeople for all they do to protect their country.

Glad you had a good experience working with the Cdn forces. :)

If I lived closer, I'd offer to buy you a ******* or something before you head off to Korea.

I'm looking for some local action between NC and VA. I'm from VA, but stationed in NC and I'm always willing to travel. I'm hoping to satisfy some beautiful woman before I leave for Korea in Sept. Ladies or couples if you're interested just in box me. Brian
Wish You Were In France? My Friend French Wimp Hubby Wants His French Virgin Wife First Sexually BBC Fucking? Playmisty66@yahoo.com

Hmmm, ok. Yeah so maybe u can msg me some pics to show me what I have to look forward to and I can do the same. Tell me what you like to do with that BBC!!

Back