Looking for sex in London, UK

Discussion in 'Studs, Stallions and Bulls Seeking' started by Binnu, May 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Binnu

Binnu Active Member

Hi, I am 5' 11" tall, toned muscled body. I always handle women and girls with care as I love them. I have been an erotic masseuse for over 5 years. That's why women love me in my city. I love night parties. I like my body waxed. And to the point my cock is 9" in length and 7" in girth, I ejaculate a lot means a "LOT". I don't know why women swallow my cum, maybe coz they like the taste of pre-cum during blowjob. I always begin sex with an erotic foreplay, thats the reason why once cucked women call me again and again for sex. Anyway I am a simple energetic young guy.
    I in London looking for sex. Women who wants to enjoy BBC sex with me can mail me with there pics at 12binnu@gmail.com

Attached Files:

2. jenkins

jenkins New Member

My pussy got wet as I was reading this. I've been looking for a man like you, wanna play? X

blackmeat and Binnu like this.
  3. curious4ellie

curious4ellie New Member

4. Binnu

Binnu Active Member

Ok where are you located in london mail me with your pics at 12binnu@gmail.com

5. jenkins

jenkins New Member

Central London x

6. ladybsxcp

ladybsxcp Active Member

nice, although I have to read to her pussy wet, maybe I go back for a week in London

blackmeat and Binnu like this.
  7. CuckoldCPL-NOR

CuckoldCPL-NOR New Member

Impressive. :)
    We are a couple(mid 30s) from Norway who will visit London in mid July.
    She got an eye for BBC, and need a bigone, so maybe this will be her debut. At least that is what both of us hope! ;)

blackmeat and VSmith like this.
  8. couple4herfun

couple4herfun New Member

Hi do you get up to the north west at all

blackmeat and VSmith like this.
  9. Shan Shan

Shan Shan New Member

10. kerryslut4bbc

kerryslut4bbc Active Member

i'm interested mail me hun xx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.