Looking for pics Older black men with young white girls

Damn. I had a small (3 guys) gang bang with some older black men just a few days ago. My hubby wasn't around so we didn't get any pictures. I was on my way home from an out of town visit and developed a slow leak in one of my tires. I got off the interstate and came into a little town. I saw a place with some tires out front and stopped and this older black man asked if he could help me all the while looking me up and down. As I said I was heading home from a visit and had dressed comfortably for the drive. I left off my bra which I rarely wear anyway and had on a loose blouse that wasn't button and just tied just below my breast and a pair of short shorts. I'm not bragging but I do take care of my body and I couldn't blame him for looking. I told him my problem and he called another guy out which was also an older black guy and told him to take care of me. I saw a big grin on his face and knew how he wanted to "take care of me". After taking the tire off and finding and fixing the leak the first guy came into a little waiting area that he had shown me and told me the tire had a bad spot in it and they could put a patch in it but he didn't think it would last very long and I might be stranded on the side of the road. It was late evening and knew I would be on the road at night and told him I really didn't won't to take the chance of being stranded in the dark on the side of a road. He said they could maybe find a tire to put on it in place of it but they only sold used tires and finding one of the same size would just be luck. I looked at him and he could see I was getting desperate and he said what he could do is find a pair of tires that would fit the rims but may be taller or shorter than the ones on the car but they would get me home and I could get new tires then. I didn't have a lot of cash money on me and asked if he took any type of credit card. He said he wasn't equipped accept credit cards but that maybe we could work something out. By this time I was wanting to get back on the road and headed out so I said anything. With the smile and look I knew exactly how he wanted to work it out. Now I have been fucking guys since I was young so this was a good deal for me. I would not only save the money I would have spent on the tires but would also be getting some cock. With him not knowing this I kind of put on a show acting like I was some kind of prude and then giving in to him. He went to the door and told the guy out there what to do and then came back in. To shorten this up he winded up fucking me and after shooting a load in me got up and went to the door and called the other guy in and told him to get him some of my white pussy. While he was fucking me the door opened and another black guy comes in and I look and the first guy said he was a good friend of his and had called and invited him over for some white pussy. I winded up fucking all three and then we kind of played around with me taking turns sucking on their cocks and them playing with my tits and cunt. One day I may go back and see if they have more friends that can "take care of me".

That was too bad Easylady! Got to remember to keep those digital cameras handy, now! They everywhere, built into everything so it shouldn't be too tough. Bet you would look good stuffed full of black cock! Mmmmm.

Back