Looking for other hung black fit bulls to tag team hot wives...

I am posting this in the COUPLES / WOMEN seeking, as I am seeking out other athletic hung black dominant bulls like myself to team up and fuck some very sexy first class willing white hot wives and BBC sluts with me. I am seeking in and around the UK and already have various very hot women lined up for use.. You must be genuine, able to travel, sometimes at short notice. Most of all you MUST BE BLACK, and also hung , anyone under 9" need NOT apply.

I only pick the best sexiest white women and so expect the same from the guys too. Is a genuine offer, all NSA and is not to be missed ! Drop me a message if serous, will need to see your pics and what you have on offer and establish you are genuine if you are keen and up for it...

GB jan 15.jpg
valentines treat.jpg

I am posting this in the COUPLES / WOMEN seeking, as I am seeking out other athletic hung black dominant bulls like myself to team up and fuck some very sexy first class willing white hot wives and BBC sluts with me. I am seeking in and around the UK and already have various very hot women lined up for use.. You must be genuine, able to travel, sometimes at short notice. Most of all you MUST BE BLACK, and also hung , anyone under 9" need NOT apply.

I only pick the best sexiest white women and so expect the same from the guys too. Is a genuine offer, all NSA and is not to be missed ! Drop me a message if serous, will need to see your pics and what you have on offer and establish you are genuine if you are keen and up for it...

View attachment 508747
View attachment 508746
i will love to join you my friend

..yep, sadly black guys only! Organising a very hot black gangbang for a gorgeous blonde Danish star in March in London if any serious genuine UK black guys want to join.. must be true players, give it hard and be 9"+ ...

Back