Looking for "on call" cock in Seattle

SeaCplAD

Couple
From
WA, US
As stated we are looking to find a few good cocks to have on call when we get a free night to play. He will be participating so you need to be cool with that. She will make the ultimate decision though so woo her with words.

When she is looking for a sexual partner she looks at theses things and in this order.

1. A nice face, so send a clear one. (sorry, but she is NOT into beards)
2. Nice Abs, this says a lot and gets her hot.
3. Smarts and personality, take the time to write a good introductory email.
4. Tight ass, thats just her preference.
5. Cock, of course she wants to see it. Just not first.

Thanks for reading and we look forward to hearing from you.

As stated we are looking to find a few good cocks to have on call when we get a free night to play. He will be participating so you need to be cool with that. She will make the ultimate decision though so woo her with words.

When she is looking for a sexual partner she looks at theses things and in this order.

Good luck! :)

I have a request...
https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/read-me-1st-how-to-become-verified-as-a-real-person.50490/

I'm horrible at following requirements. Maybe that's the reason why I don't always get what I want.

I'm horrible at following requirements. Maybe that's the reason why I don't always get what I want.

You and the rest of the internet. Very few people take the time to read an entire ad and then respond accordingly.
If you are truly interested shoot us an email at seacplad@gmail.com with some information and photos and I will make sure she gets it.
From reading your posts it sounds like we may be very near by.

You and the rest of the internet. Very few people take the time to read an entire ad and then respond accordingly.
If you are truly interested shoot us an email at seacplad@gmail.com with some information and photos and I will make sure she gets it.
From reading your posts it sounds like we may be very near by.

My post in response to your thread included a bit of sarcasm. What you required is understandable but maybe unreasonable to some; however, I can re-introduce myself and provide pics, but like pic for a pic. Recommend you get verified as "Real Person" because we don't know if you are who you say you are.

Constructive criticism...A few good cocks? Because you put "A few good cocks" in your first sentence, cock pics are probably the only thing you will receive. How about a few good Black men?

Back