Looking for older black gentleman in the DMV area to play with my husband that I

While in the UK we were introduced to a developer as we were looking for property,he was 69 and looked like Mr T , very smart dresser and quite well built,we spent the day ln meetings with him , that night steve asked if I was interested in Dave as steve noticed his interest in me , next day I wore my spade bracelet which made Dave very flirty ,at the end of the day Dave invited us to his country home for the weekend ,which we eagerly accepted.
It was a lovely cottage way out from anywhere,as we settled in Dave told us his friends would join us ,he kissed me and told me I would be a big hit,Dave and steve sat and drank while I arranged our bedroom and changed , joining the men both smiled Dave licked his lips and rubbed his crouch,that’s when I knew steve had told him my passion for black men.
Dave came over ,we kissed and out tongues went deep my nipples went hard and so did Dave’s cock ,steve told me to show how I could suck cock I unzipped Dave’s trousers eased his cock out dropped to my knees and sucked his wonderful cock as he had been hard for some time his pre cum was oozing and it tasted wonderful ,I went to town going as deep as I could this made Dave moan so loud and face fuck me ,soon he was grunting and said sorry as he let fly with one huge load followed by three more I tried to swallow it all but there was so much ,this 69 year old was one hell off a blower and later proved to be a great fucker so was his friends.

Back