Looking for new Goddess / keyholder

I love cunillingus and can only for hours. It used to make me cum in my panties while my Goddess came. I would lovingly lap up her juices. Pussy pheromones drive me Wild, since I was 12 stealing my older sisters girlfriends panties when they did sleep Overs, or used our pool I would sneak into her room where I had been peeking through our closets. My closet had a "secret" panel in the wall.you could slide and go into her closet. We used tp play with this as *******. Her friends were hot they were all cheerleaders and they were so popular (unlike me who spent my spare time sniffing panties and wanking it. She had almost caught me a couple of times and made lots of comments about her panties kept disappearing. Eventually Susan and her hot friend Karen set a trap for me. They talked about there new hot sets of bras and panties, and said it had been a good practice but they wanted to change and hit the mall. Karen knew how hot I thought she was and always flirted and teased me. They asked if I wanted anything from the mall but I told them no i was ok. Karen sat on my lap and rubbed her but all around and said Cletus likes me I can feel it. She got up saying see you in a couple of hours. So when they burst in my room 25 minutes later with her panties in my mouth as i sucked on them sniffing another pair and jerking off. They told me not to stop and they would show their tits but I had to do whatever they said. They showed their tits as i sucked the crotch of Karen's panties sniffing Beth's I came squitting 5 times
Beth scooped it up and made me eat it for sniffing her panties. While Karen said i this poor little virgin panty boy wants to be like us. They dressed me up with makeup and had me in panties as much as possible. Every weekend I was their doll and they got great with my make overs plus teaching me to move and act like a girl. After they were done they would spank me over their knee and then take turns jerking me off into a cup which I would have to gulp down my cum and thank them for my delicious meal.
So I am looking for a new key holder, 1 to peg me, cuckold me, let me worship your vaginas, sissify and ******* gay acts

Back